Reference 7005ADetails https://www.infinityspeakers.com/amplifiers/REFERENCE7005A.html?dwvar_REFERENCE7005A_color=Black-US-Current
High performance 5 channel car amplifier
Infinity's Reference 7005A 5-channel amplifier provides a full system solutions without breaking a sweat, and it'll look good doing it. It delivers 50-Watts RMS to each of the front and rear speakers, and a ground pounding 500-Watts RMS to the subwoofer channel — a much better balance of "speaker-to-sub" power than most of conventional 5-channel amplifiers on the market. For higher output, you can bridge the amp to 3-channel mode and power your front speakers with 140-Watts per channel, while still delivering 500-Watts to the subwoofer channel. Speaker-level inputs allow the Reference 7005A to work in almost any system, even if you're keeping your factory radio. Separate high-pass and low-pass crossovers on the front and rear channels and dedicated low-pass crossover, bass boost, and phase switch for the subwoofer channel provides an incredible amount of control and tuning capability. The Reference 7005A is truly a total system solution in one easy to install chassis.
Know What's In The Box
- One Reference 7005A five channel amplifier
- 4 Bare wire-to-RCA adapters
- Six 30A ATO fuses (3 installed, 3 spare)
- Remote bass control module
- 16.5' Remote control cable (RJ-25 plugs on both ends)
- 2 Self-tapping screws for remote (M3 x 15mm)
- 4 Mounting screws (M4 x 53mm)
- Owner's Manual
- 2 Infinity decals
Shop all Amplifiers
Not finding what you're looking for?Shop all Amplifiers
Product Specs, Manuals, Compatibility & Features
Documents & Downloads
The latest owner's manuals, quick start guides, and documents.
- 50 watts RMS x 4 + 320 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms
- 65 watts RMS x 4 + 500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- 140 watts RMS x 2 bridged at 4 ohms + 500 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms
- variable high- and low-pass filters (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave) on front and rear channels
- low-pass filter (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave) on subwoofer channel
- bass boost on subwoofer channel (0-12dB at 45Hz)
- phase switch on subwoofer channel (0, 180 degrees)
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- fuse rating
- 30A x 3
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- WxHxD=360mm x 55.5mm x 180mm WxHxD=14-3/16” x 2-3/16" x7-1/8”
The Infinity Reference 7005A amplifier feature a low-profile chassis and a small overall footprint to fit in more vehicles where available space is limited.
High and low level input
Speaker-level and low-level inputs allow the Reference 7005A to integrate with both aftermarket and factory car stereo systems.
Variable crossover and bass boost
Unlike many amplifiers available at similar prices, Infinity Reference amps feature variable electronic crossovers and bass boost circuit to allow for fine-tuning.
Low noise and distortion
Produces tight bass with low distortion at high SPL. Balanced Differential Inputs are used to ensure low noise.
Input Level Control
When low-level inputs are used, this control adjusts the input sensitivity between 200mVrms and 2.0 Vrms. When high-level inputs are used, this control adjusts the input sensitivity between 2Vrms and 20Vrms.
Full on-board protection
The on-board circuitry to protect them from shorts, temperature, overvoltage and undervoltage. An LED indicator is included on all four models to let you know when one of these conditions exists.
This switch changes the input phase to inverted or non-inverted. This is especially helpful with the subwoofer channel.
RBC wired remote
The RBC wired remote is an easy installation and can be mounted for convenient volume adjustment from driver's seat.