Reference 10001ADetails https://www.infinityspeakers.com/amplifiers/REFERENCE10001A.html?dwvar_REFERENCE10001A_color=Black-US-Current
High performance mono subwoofer car amplifier
Reference 10001A mono subwoofer amplifier delivers a blistering 1,000-Watts RMS using Class D amplifier topology to ensure cool running and minimal current draw. Speaker-level inputs allow this amplifier to integrate into almost any system, even one using your car's factory radio — and Infinity includes RCA-to-speaker wire adapters so you'll make the right connections. You can use the low-pass filter and variable bass boost to maximize the performance of your subwoofer and enclosure, while a phase switch ensures that the bass will blend well with your full-range speakers.
Know What's In The Box
- One Reference 10001A mono subwoofer car amplifier
- Six 35A ATO fuses (3 installed, 3 spare)
- 2 Bare wire-to-RCA adapters
- Remote bass control module
- 16.5' Remote control cable (RJ-25 plugs on both ends)
- 2 Self-tapping screws for remote (M3 x 15mm)
- 4 Mounting screws (M4 x 53mm)
- Owner's Manual
- 2 Infinity decals
Shop all Sale
Not finding what you're looking for?Shop all Sale
Product Specs, Manuals, Compatibility & Features
Documents & Downloads
The latest owner's manuals, quick start guides, and documents.
- 600 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (1000 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- Class D amp technology
- frequency response
- 10-320 Hz
- variable low-pass filter (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-12dB at 45Hz)
- phase switch (0, 180 degrees)
- wired remote level control included
- preamp inputs and outputs
- speaker-level inputs (speaker wire-to-RCA adapters included)
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- fuse rating
- 35A x 3
- WxHxD=320mm x 55.5mm x 180mm WxHxD=12-5/8” x 2-3/16" x 7-1/8”
- 1000w RMS / 2000W MAX
The Infinity Reference 10001A amplifier features a low-profile chassis and a small overall footprint to fit in more vehicles where available space is limited.
High and low level input
Speaker-level and low-level inputs allow the Reference 10001A to integrate with both aftermarket and factory car stereo systems.
Variable crossover and bass boost
Unlike many amplifiers available at similar prices, the Reference 10001A features variable electronic crossovers and bass boost circuits allowing for precise system tuning and performance.
Low noise and distortion
The Reference 10001A has been engineered using Balanced Differential Inputs to ensure low noise and distortion even at high output levels. This also makes it far less susceptible to line induced radiated engine noise.
Input Level Control
When low-level inputs are used, this control adjusts the input sensitivity between 200mVrms and 2.0 Vrms. When high-level inputs are used, this control adjusts the input sensitivity between 2Vrms and 20Vrms.
Full on-board protection
On-board circuitry protects the Reference 10001A from shorts, high-temperature, overvoltage and undervoltage. An LED indicator is provided to let you know when one of these conditions exists.
This switch changes the input phase to inverted or noninverted.
RBC wired remote
The RBC wired remote is an easy installation and can be mounted for convenient volume adjustment from driver's seat.