Reference 6001ADetails https://www.infinityspeakers.com/amplifiers/REFERENCE6001A.html?dwvar_REFERENCE6001A_color=Black-US-Current
High performance mono subwoofer car amplifier
Infinity's Reference 6001A mono subwoofer amplifier will add some bass muscle to your music without breaking a sweat, and it'll look good doing it. This powerhouse delivers 600-Watts RMS to your subwoofer, and its Class D design ensures the amp's high output will put minimal strain your vehicle's electrical system. Speaker-level inputs allow this amplifier to work in almost any system, even if you're hanging on to your factory radio. You can use the low-pass filter and variable bass boost to maximize the performance of your subwoofer and enclosure, while a phase switch ensures that the bass will blend well with your full-range speakers.
Know What's In The Box
- 1 x Reference 6001A mono subwoofer car amplifier
- 4 x 30A ATO fuses (2 installed, 2 spare)
- 2 x Bare wire-to-RCA adapters
- 1 x Remote bass control module
- 1 x 16.5' Remote control cable (RJ-25 plugs on both ends)
- 2 x Self-tapping screws for remote (M3 x 15mm)
- 4 x Mounting screws (M4 x 53mm)
- 2 x Infinity decals
- 1 x Owner's manual
Shop all Amplifiers
Not finding what you're looking for?Shop all Amplifiers
Product Specs, Manuals, Compatibility & Features
Documents & Downloads
The latest owner's manuals, quick start guides, and documents.
- 350 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (600 watts RMS x 1 at 2 ohms)
- Class D amp technology
- variable low-pass filter (32-320 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost (0-12 dB at 45Hz)
- phase switch (0, 180 degrees)
- preamp and speaker-level inputs
- fuse rating
- 30A x 2
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- WxHxD=220mm x 55.5mm x 180mm WxHxD=8-11/16” x 2-3/16" x7-1/8”
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- WxHxD=360mm x 55.5mm x 180mm WxHxD=14-3/16” x 2-3/16" x7-1/8”
- 600w RMS / 1200W MAX
The Reference 6001A amplifier features a low-profile chassis and a small overall footprint to fit in more vehicles where available space is limited.
High and low level input
Speaker-level and low-level inputs allow the Reference 6001A to integrate with both aftermarket and factory car stereo systems.
Variable crossover and bass boost
Unlike many amplifiers available at similar prices, the Reference 6001A features variable electronic crossovers and bass boost circuits allowing for precise system tuning and performance.
Low noise and distortion
The Reference 6001A has been engineered using Balanced Differential Inputs to ensure low noise and distortion even at high output levels. This also makes it far less susceptible to line induced radiated engine noise.
Input Level Control
When low-level inputs are used, this control adjusts the input sensitivity between 200mVrms and 2.0 Vrms. When high-level inputs are used, this control adjusts the input sensitivity between 2Vrms and 20Vrms.
Full on-board protection
On-board circuitry protects the Reference 6001A from shorts, high-temperature, overvoltage and undervoltage. An LED indicator is provided to let you know when one of these conditions exists.
This switch changes the input phase to inverted or non-inverted.
RBC wired remote
The RBC wired remote is an easy installation and can be mounted for convenient volume adjustment from driver's seat.